• Perform residential electrical duties with little to no supervision.
• Read and interpret blueprints; follow designated job specifications.
• Perform trenching and excavating work, as well as install underground conduit as needed.
• Perform basic wiring duties.
• Coordinate and set up large cable pulls.
• Lay out electrical work.
• Install switchgear, distribution panels, transformers, and other electrical equipment as needed.
• Pull wire (knowledge of circuitry).
• Direct work of Helpers with less experience and assist these individuals as needed.
• Apply knowledge of National Electrical Codes as needed.
• Saw, drill, cut, and grind as needed.
• Install devices, trim, and lamp fixtures.
• Perform all work in a consciences and safe mode.
• Adhere to all safety rules and requirements.
• All other duties as assigned by management.
• 5+ years of hands on residential or comparable experience.
• For receiving instructions and complying with safety standards, the individual must have the ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints.
• Working knowledge of National Electrical codes.
• Self-motivated and driven to get the job done to the best of their ability.
• The ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• Must have a valid driver's license and a clear MVR.
RAMS' Resource Partnering Group (RPG) has offices in most major population centers throughout the State of Florida providing local, skilled labor and workforce development solutions to our customer base. RPG is a State-Licensed General, Residential, and Electrical Contractor that employs full-time benefited professionals in the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other skilled trades. RAMS/RPG is a merit organization that provides fully benefited workforces to our customer base. Our customers typically take full advantage of our TEC programs and use JumpStart to reduce project labor costs.
CANDIDATES GO THROUGH RAMS' PROCESSES:
◦Thorough Experience Verification
◦Constant Performance Monitoring
◦Career Development Planning
◦100% Pre-Employment Drug Testing
◦Random Monthly Drug Testing
◦100% Safety Awareness Training
◦Felony background investigations