The serving staff are a critical component of a successful brewpub. They serve as a customer service ambassador and ensure patrons receive knowledgeable and friendly recommendations and service. While the serving staff does report to the General Manager, they will be needed to assist in leadership, administration, and organization of the brewpub. The server/bartender is the face of the brewpub and should be the example of our standards at all times in cleanliness, organization, beer quality, speed, accuracy, and motivation.
This individual will act as a server and/or a bartender depending on scheduling needs.
• Greet all guests quickly with enthusiasm and friendliness.
• Must have a strong knowledge of craft beers, wines, spirits and mixed drinks.
• Answer guest questions about food, beverages, and our facilities accurately and in a friendly manner.
• Strong work ethic- able to work in a fast paced environment for prolonged periods of time.
• Maintain a friendly and upbeat attitude at all times.
• Develop and maintain relationships with guests- both new and regulars.
• Provide the highest level of service in accordance with our standards.
• Identify food orders when ready and deliver items to patrons in a timely manner when necessary.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Communicate with all staff and management to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Report to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready for work.
• Follow checklists and standard operating procedures.
• Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
• Constantly increase knowledge of food, beverages, and other products and services.
• Ensure that guests have a positive and memorable experience at Reclamation Brewing Company.
• Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
• Prepare work area for shift in accordance with company standards
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements – Serving Staff
• At least 21 years of age. (Serving staff is required to help develop and perfect new mixed drinks, so a legal drinking age is required)
• Minimum 2 years experience.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to lift and carry at least 60 pounds.
• Passion for and knowledge of craft beer, entertainment, and atmosphere.
• Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
• Quick and creative thinking
• Must be able to demonstrate competency as outlined in the training schedule.
• Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
• Team player.
• Hard worker.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have an in-depth understanding of the craft beer culture, beer-brewing processes and who are proficient and creative with mixed drinks.
Part-Time applicants encouraged to apply.
Reclamation Brewing Company is a new brewpub in Butler, PA. We're looking for knowledgeable and helpful employees with a love for craft beer. We're not beer snobs, we just think beer shouldn't be crap.