Through continual practice of our core values; Integrity, Respect, Quality, Hard Work, and Embracing Change, Royal Basket is committed to providing an environment that cultivates our employee’s personal and professional growth. As a team we share in the success and growth of our company.
We are currently looking for a Mechanical engineer with Solidworks experience to join our growing team.
• New product development
• Performs as a cross functional team member for the New Product Development
• Wire, steel, wood, plastic (plastic experience would be a plus) and sheet metal parts and assemblies
• Assist in prototyping and testing of Engineering components and assemblies
• Assist in evaluating results while making recommendations
• Interact with manufacturing to provide technical support
• Must have strong Solidworks experience
• BOM a plus (Bill of Materials)
• Proficient in Microsoft products: Excel and Word
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Engineering and 2 years minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to professional present information to top management, and internal and external customers
• Knowledge of lean and manufacturing concepts.
• Ability to grasp and employ modern technologies.
• A strong team player with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
Apply today and Join our Amazing Team!
Here at Royal Basket Trucks we are continuously building a team that is committed to our growth and success. Our future accomplishments are intimately linked to our continual practice of our Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Quality, Hard Work and Embracing Change.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and skills relating to the position being filled. Benefits include health and dental insurance along with an attractive 401(k) plan.
We manufacture material handling carts and solutions used in Hospitality, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Athletics, Education and Recycling. Our facilities are located in Darien, Wisconsin, less than 30 miles from Whitewater, Janesville, Beloit or Lake Geneva.