Through continual practice of our core values; Integrity, Respect, Quality, Hard Work, and Embracing Change, Royal Basket is committed to providing an environment that cultivates our employee’s personal and professional growth. As a team we share in the success and growth of our company.
The sheet metal model maker will fabricate, prototype, build and assemble metal products, such as metal component parts for material handling, utilizing verbal instructions, and blueprints. Develops layout and plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of stock allowances for thickness, machine, welding and bend allowanc, and physical properties of metal.
• Plans, layouts, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs sheet metal parts, equipment, and products.
• Reading and interpreting drawings, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating and assembling.
• Set up and operation of fabricating machines, such as welders, spot welders, shears, brakes, presses, tube benders.
• Trims, files, and grinds, using hand tools and portable power tools.
• Welds, bolts, rivets, screws, clips, caulks, or bonds component parts to assemble products, using hand tools, power tools, and equipment.
• Installs assemblies according to drawings, using hand tools, power tools, and lifting and handling devices.
• Inspects assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
• Occasional short production runs when required.
Here at Royal Basket Trucks we are continuously building a team that is committed to our growth and success. Our future accomplishments are intimately linked to our continual practice of our Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Quality, Hard Work and Embracing Change.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and skills relating to the position being filled. Benefits include health and dental insurance along with an attractive 401(k) plan.
We manufacture material handling carts and solutions used in Hospitality, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Athletics, Education and Recycling. Our facilities are located in Darien, Wisconsin, less than 30 miles from Whitewater, Janesville, Beloit or Lake Geneva.