A Business Development Representative is responsible for:
• Professional outbound prospect calling and pipeline management
• Generating sales leads and qualified opportunities (60+ calls per day)
• Setting qualified appointments for Account Executives to visit prospect’s location for further conversations
• Managing multiple clients and value propositions for different service offerings
• Connecting with C-level executives and/or decision makers to determine interest
• Achieving in-person meeting quotas to achieve bonuses
• Working efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
• Calling and confirming appointments to reduce no-shows.
• Assisting in rescheduling clients who request to reschedule or cancel or who no-show for their appointment
• Inside sales, business development, marketing or technology sales a plus
• Outbound calling experience
• Excellent communication skills, telephone etiquette and professional demeanor.
• Proven track record of professional or academic success
• Positive professional references
• 1-3 years Sales and/or Marketing
• Inside sales and outbound calling B2B
• CRM experience
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year’s experience with cold calling, appointment settings, or with inside sales in a business-to-business environment. You must have a proven track record of success.
Salary: $40k/year; the company will also provide laptop and cell phone.
About S3 Recycling Solutions
S3 Recycling Solutions is a leader in the technology recycling and remarketing industry. We help our customers achieve their sustainability goals by managing their surplus technology equipment, and by providing additional revenue through our profit-sharing model. Since 2007, S3 has supported a diverse client base throughout the United States and Canada. Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., S3’s vision is to combat our planet’s e-waste epidemic by employing both environmentally and financially responsible processes for a stronger, safer global community. We help our customers reduce the cost of ownership of their electronic technology assets, while providing a peace of mind that data security is maintained at the highest industry standards. For more information, visit www.s3rs.com.
S3 is a leader in the technology recycling and remarketing industry. We help our customers achieve their sustainability goals by managing their surplus technology equipment, and by providing profit-sharing benefits through our technology buyback model. Since 2007, S3 has supported a diverse client base throughout the United States and Canada