Signs.com is seeking a Front-End Web Developer to refine and enhance our current site UX/UI as well as assist with ongoing projects. As a member of the development team, you will work closely with the rest of the development team, the design team, marketing, and business development teams. Signs.com is the leading online custom signage provider in the nation. The position is full-time and based at our headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah.
● Make all pages on Signs.com fully responsive.
● Continually build fully responsive web pages for business development, design and marketing purposes.
● Enhance UX/UI through feature fixes and development.
● Optimize code for high performance and usability.
● Assist with improvements and feature development on our design tool (signs.com/design).
● Assist in overseeing deployment of production code
● Work closely with a cross-functional team of developers to produce high-quality web experiences.
● 1+ years of professional website coding experience (ecommerce experience preferred).
● Must have a passion for clean code, design and attention to detail.
● Good understanding of UI Design, Usability, and Speed.
At Signs.com we take the business of customer care pretty seriously. Whether it’s engaging with them on social media, talking with them on a support call or updating the website to ensure they find the products they are looking for, we are committed to making sure that our customers have the kind of experience that makes them want to come back for more.
We learn something new every day and we hope you will want to do the same.
A career at Signs.com offers a variety of benefits including: health insurance, vacation pay, retirement saving options and monetary compensation that recognizes your brilliance. We strive to create a culture that fosters imagination, innovation and growth while having a great time doing it. Our open-book management policy ensures that you’re always kept in the loop about everything going on in the company and your suggestions and input are always welcome.