SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Rosati Center Mental Health Case Manager, will be responsible for working as a primary support in providing mental health case management and wrap around services to all Rosati Center clients. This individual will provide mental health case management within Rosati Center Programs including; Rosati Center Group home, Comprehensive community Treatment team, and Rosati Semi-Independent Program.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Complete general screenings for all new clients applying for the Rosati Center, if available; this may include outreach as needed in the community and networking with other community agencies
• Conduct ongoing and comprehensive assessments of client’s mental illness, and other relevant needs, where appropriate
• Complete all mental health designated assessments and SPDAT within 10 days of client entry into the Rosati CCT Program
• Familiarize with Rosati Group Home client treatment plans and goals
• Provide direct clinical services to clients on an individual and group basis, facilitating with CM/Counselors, in the office and community settings, making appropriate changes in treatment plans to ensure the client’s ability to cope with internal and external stressors.
• Facilitate 2-3 Mental Health groups per week for all Rosati Center clients
• Conduct ongoing individual counseling sessions with Rosati Center clients as needed
• Complete home visits in the community with scattered site clients
• Facilitate treatment plans with current client’s, and provide 30, 60, 90 day follow ups.
• Will become proficient in Caseworthy documentation, DHS documentation, and HMIS documenting system while documenting client case notes and goals
• Will participate in program staff meetings and collaborate with Rosati CCT team and other staff members; including department meetings and BJC staffing as appropriate.
• Will work within the defined limits of the signed confidentiality agreements among clients and agencies we work with, providing appropriate continuum of care.
• Will complete additional office work as assigned, not limited to filing, learning case files, and all other documentation.
• Other duties as assigned by Management as needed
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Qualified Mental Health professional
• MSW, MA in Professional/Rehabilitation Counseling, or related MA degree, such as Psychology preferred
• Understanding of mental illness
• High level of confidentiality, sound judgment and discretion
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid computer skills
• Must be detail oriented, accurate and reliable
• Ability to multi task in a fast-paced team setting, in addition to the ability to work independently
• Knowledge/understanding of area/community resources, to provide appropriate referrals
• Knowledge of Federal, State, and Agency policies of HIPPA confidentiality.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of counseling and crisis intervention skills
• Knowledge of mental health practice and theory
• Respectful to peers and clients
• Sensitive to cultural diversity
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Moderate computer skills
• Ethical/knowledge of confidentiality
• Report to Manager of Rosati Center CCT team and Semi-Independent Program
• Attend and participate in all appropriate SPC meetings
At St. Patrick Center, we’re one of Missouri’s largest providers of housing, employment and health opportunities for people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. We take an action-based approach to service and offer nationally recognized programs that assist more than 8,000 people each year. Our mission, at its core, is to help individuals and families move from homelessness to independence in dignified, cost-effective and permanent ways. This approach transforms our clients as well as our entire community. For more information about our organization, please visit www.stpatrickcenter.org.