Summit Home Care is a rapidly growing, successful Home Care Agency serving the NYC Metropolitan and Long Island areas. We are currently seeking a Community Sales Representative to join our team of home healthcare professionals. Qualified individuals will enjoy a pleasant working environment, competitive rate of pay, and the opportunity for advancement within this growing company.
The Community Sales Representative is responsible for developing relationships with prospective patients and referral sources and enrolling patients in short and long-term care. This position will also require attending CEU and other marketing events as well as developing relationships with representatives from other companies we are contracted with. The Community Sales Representative must be someone with great interpersonal skills and positive energy and the ability to articulate with command the services Summit Home Care provides.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Seeks new opportunities for referrals and visits referral sources as needed (via table marketing, community events etc. in New York City and Nassau County)
• Schedules and visits referral sources and patients as needed
• Attends community events via co-marketing with insurance representatives and contracts and CEU events
• Assists intake department with the processing of referrals
• Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
• Organized and with good follow up skills
• Proactive, never fail attitude/ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively and non-competitively with teammates
• Must have an excellent public speaking ability and professional presentation
• Bilingual Spanish/English speaking required
• Experience with HHA Exchange and Playmaker CRM is a plus
Summit Home Care is a leader in the home care industry. We are always looking for new people to join our growing team. If you think you've got what it takes, please apply today.