Summit Home Care is a rapidly growing, successful Home Care Agency serving the NYC Metropolitan and Long Island areas. We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team of home healthcare professionals in our Brooklyn office. Qualified individuals will enjoy a pleasant working environment, competitive rate of pay, and the opportunity for advancement within this growing company.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for seeking new business opportunities and assisting our Community Sales Representatives as well as Intake Staff with the processing of referrals. The Inside Sales Representative’s main focus will be to ensure the referrals and referral sources are being serviced effectively and will also seek to improve existing relationships.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Review all referral sources and seek to obtain more business from them
• Set up appointments for Community Sales Representatives
• Keep referral sources up to date to ensure they are satisfied
• Assist Intake Staff with the processing of referrals
• Handle all social media, Google presence, and Summit website updates
• Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
• Organized and with good follow up skills
• Experience with social media such as Facebook, Linkedin, and the knowledge to make basic website updates
• Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively and non-competitively with teammates
• Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
• Bilingual Spanish/English speaking required
• Experience with HHA Exchange and Playmaker CRM is a plus
Summit Home Care is a leader in the home care industry. We are always looking for new people to join our growing team. If you think you've got what it takes, please apply today.