Summit Home Care is seeking an experienced Scheduling Coordinator with previous Home Care Agency experience.
This position will require overseeing our pool of caregivers and matching them to our open cases as well as interfacing with office staff to better understand ongoing patient care needs.
• Review caregiver availability and location in order to match staff to appropriate clients
• Updates information on HHA Exchange to document caregiver no call/no show, client refusals, availability preferences, and other comments.
• Find coverage for all time off requests and any last-minute cancellation.
• Keep ongoing log of all caregiver and client communication.
• Performs other administrative tasks as assigned
Ideal Candidate possesses the following:
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Good written and verbal communication
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel
• Some college or High School diploma with experience preferred
• At least one year of previous Home Care experience
• Basic computer knowledge
• Experience with HHA Exchange ideal, but not required
Summit Home Care is a leader in the home care industry. We are always looking for new people to join our growing team. If you think you've got what it takes, please apply today.