Education and/or Experience:
• Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program required
• Minimum of one year’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant preferred
• Psychiatric Certification
Certificates, Licensure, Registrations:
• Current Texas licensure as a Physician Assistant or national certification and current Texas licensure as a Nurse Practitioner
• Current driver’s license and vehicle for use while at work
Under general supervision and according to licensure, performs approved medical and psychiatric services in accordance with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of Texoma Community Center.
Wage range between $100,000-110,000/annually.
TCC strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental, vision, and flexible spending account (FSA), Paid Time Off (PTO) that begins accruing from your first day of employment, Extended Illness Time (ETO), and paid holidays.
From crisis intervention to early childhood development assessments, Texoma Community Center in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson counties offers a wide array of mental health services for adults, adolescents, and children. Thank you for your interest in Texoma Community Center.
All potential applicants must pass reference and background checks and a drug screen