The Database Administrator will perform highly complex (senior-level) database administration work. Work involves coordinating the planning, development, maintenance, and monitoring of integrated database systems; evaluating and reviewing database policies and procedures; and maintaining data integrity in accordance with the philosophy, goals and objectives of Texoma Community Center. The Database Administrator will analyze healthcare data from multiple sources (e.g. insurance processing, clinical operations, patient behavior) to extract trends and business insights with the goal of being able to assist TCC in operating in a profitable and streamlined manner.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field from a four-year university preferred.
• Two years of experience in data management, data or business analysis, or related field.
• Education and experience may be substituted for one another.
• Experience in data collection and analysis.
• Adept at gathering and integrating data from disparate sources.
• Proficient in writing SQL queries, stored procedures, and reports and presenting findings.
• Proficient in creating, managing, manipulating, and analyzing Excel spreadsheets.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and Microsoft BI a plus.
• Must be able to provide at least 3 verifiable professional or educational references that can attest to the candidates work/educational knowledge.
TCC strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental, vision, and flexible spending account (FSA), Paid Time Off (PTO) that begins accruing from your first day of employment, Extended Illness Time (ETO), and paid holidays.
From crisis intervention to early childhood development assessments, Texoma Community Center in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson counties offers a wide array of mental health services for adults, adolescents, and children. Thank you for your interest in Texoma Community Center.
All potential applicants must pass reference and background checks and a drug screen