Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a Human Services field that meets the requirements set forth in TAC to meet the definition of Service Coordination required.
• Three years’ experience with TCC (MHMR) services or related agency preferred
• Two (2) years supervisory experience in a human services field preferred
Certificates, Licensure, Registrations:
• Current driver’s license and vehicle for use while at work
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively to maintain good working relationships with teammate and healthcare providers
• Working knowledge in Quality Improvement, Risk Management, and/or continuous quality improvement philosophies and principles is preferred
The primary function of this position is to supervise and coordinate IDD Authority Waiver program/services. This includes supervision of Service Coordinators assigned to Waiver funding streams, initial Service Coordination caseload assignment after completion of intake procedures, fidelity review upon completions of authority services waiver documentation for accuracy (annual PDP’s/IPC’s and revisions, service delivery notes, annual paperwork, etc.), reviewing waiver authority charts on a regular basis to ensure accuracy in documentation and service delivery, and maintaining continuity of care through all Waiver Service Coordination activities. This position is responsible for possessing a working knowledge of all TAC and HHSC program requirements for HCS and TxHmL, as well as implementation and ongoing monitoring of these activities in accordance with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of Texoma Community Center. This position will model trauma informed care strategies, and will provide daily and weekly feedback to Service Coordinators on performance and documentation issues. Starting wage is $18/hour.
TCC strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental, vision, and flexible spending account (FSA), Paid Time Off (PTO) that begins accruing from your first day of employment, Extended Illness Time (ETO), and paid holidays.
From crisis intervention to early childhood development assessments, Texoma Community Center in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson counties offers a wide array of mental health services for adults, adolescents, and children. Thank you for your interest in Texoma Community Center.
All potential applicants must pass reference and background checks and a drug screen