Education and/or Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or Counseling required
• Two (2) years Human Services Experience required
• Experience working with individuals with mental illness and/ or addiction issues desirable
Certificates, Licensure, Registrations:
• Current driver’s license and vehicle for use at work
• Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist required.
• Licensed eligible status required
This position provides screening, assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for individuals with severe and persistent mental illness in compliance with clinical guidelines. Assists with utilization management responsibilities which includes coordinating the completion of assessment tools, fidelity reviews and authorizations based on state guidelines. To provide brief crisis intervention, cognitive-based psychosocial rehabilitation and/or therapy in the form of individual, group and family counseling appropriate for licensure status and state guidelines. To make appropriate referrals to other programs or services based on individual needs from assessments in accordance with the philosophy, goals and objectives of Texoma Community Center.
Licensed LPC, LCSW wage $23.38
TCC strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental, vision, and flexible spending account (FSA), Paid Time Off (PTO) that begins accruing from your first day of employment, Extended Illness Time (ETO), and paid holidays.
From crisis intervention to early childhood development assessments, Texoma Community Center in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson counties offers a wide array of mental health services for adults, adolescents, and children. Thank you for your interest in Texoma Community Center.
All potential applicants must pass reference and background checks and a drug screen