Education and/or Experience:
• Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) required
• Psychiatric experience preferred
• Experience working with individuals with mental illness and/ or addiction issues desirable
Certificates, Licensure, Registrations:
• Current driver’s license and a vehicle for use at work
• State of Texas Board of Nursing
Provides nursing services in a clinic setting. Assists provider as needed, provides medication education, monitors medications, and works closely with pharmacies. Experience working with individuals with mental illness and/ or addiction issues preferred. Starting wage between $16.79/hr - $19.50/hr.
From crisis intervention to early childhood development assessments, Texoma Community Center in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson counties offers a wide array of mental health services for adults, adolescents, and children. Thank you for your interest in Texoma Community Center.
All potential applicants must pass reference and background checks and a drug screen