Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• General office experience required
• Medical terminology required
• Experience working with individuals with mental illness and/ or addiction issues desirable
Certificates, Licensure, Registrations:
• Current driver’s license and vehicle for use at work
Provides clerical support functions along with data entry. Schedules appointments and provides support for prescribers in accordance with the philosophy, goals and objectives of Texoma Community Center. Starting wage around $9.51/hour.
TCC strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental, vision, and flexible spending account (FSA), Paid Time Off (PTO) that begins accruing from your first day of employment, Extended Illness Time (ETO), and paid holidays.
From crisis intervention to early childhood development assessments, Texoma Community Center in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson counties offers a wide array of mental health services for adults, adolescents, and children. Thank you for your interest in Texoma Community Center.
All potential applicants must pass reference and background checks and a drug screen