Education and/or Experience:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, or other applicable field is required
• Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor-Intern Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker in good standing with the State of Texas is required (must be eligible to bill all insurance, MCO, and Medicaid panels)
• Trained in Recovery Oriented Systems of Care highly desirable
• DOEP certified administrator / facilitator highly desirable
• Experience working with individuals with co-occurring mental illness is desirable
Certificates, Licensure, Registrations:
• Current LCDC/ LCDC-Intern/LPC/LCSW Texas licensure-required
• DOEP facilitator and/or administrator-preferred
To provide counseling and case management services to clients diagnosed with a substance use disorder, and often a co-occurring mental illness. To provide screening, comprehensive assessment, diagnosis/diagnostic-impressions, and treatment in the form of out-patient substance use disorder group and individual counseling to identified clients, in accordance with appropriate licensing rules. Provides treatment within the HHSC/TAC/ASAM approved evidence based practices for outpatient substance use disorder treatment program under the direction of the Substance Use Disorder Program Director. Knows and ensures compliance and fidelity with all state and federal statutes as well as all contract and/or licensing requirements for the Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program. Participates with the treatment teams in developing appropriate treatment plans for clients being served in the program in accordance with the philosophy, goals and objectives of Texoma Community Center. Cross-training in all programs under the SUD department as well as obtaining/maintaining QMHP-CS qualifications required.
LCDC Intern Associate Level - $15.85/hr.
LCDC Associate - $18.74/hr.
LCDC Intern Bachelor Level - $17.49/hr.
LCDC Bachelor - $20.43/hr.
TCC strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental, vision, and flexible spending account (FSA), Paid Time Off (PTO) that begins accruing from your first day of employment, Extended Illness Time (ETO), and paid holidays.
From crisis intervention to early childhood development assessments, Texoma Community Center in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson counties offers a wide array of mental health services for adults, adolescents, and children. Thank you for your interest in Texoma Community Center.
All potential applicants must pass reference and background checks and a drug screen