Join a team of dedicated service providers who seek to promote the accessibility of services that improve quality of life and support self-determination for persons with mental and developmental disorders. Texoma Community Center (TCC) is one of 39 Texas Community Centers, which are governmental entities as defined by Title 7 of the Texas Health and Safety Code. Salary: Depending on Qualification and Experience.
This positions provides counseling and case management services to clients diagnosed with a substance use disorder, and often a co-occurring mental illness as well. Provides screening, comprehensive person and family-centered assessment, diagnosis/diagnostic impressions, individualized treatment plans, and treatment in the form of out-patient substance use disorder group and individual counseling to identified clients, in accordance with appropriate licensing rules. Provides treatment within the HHSC/TAC/ASAM approved evidence-based practices for outpatient substance use disorder treatment program under the direction of the Substance Use Disorder Program Director and Assistant SUD Director.
Education and/or Experience:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, or another applicable field is required
• Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor-Intern Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker in good standing with the State of
Texas is required (must be eligible to bill all insurance, MCO, and Medicaid panels)
• Trained in Recovery Oriented Systems of Care highly desirable
• DOEP certified administrator / facilitator highly desirable
• Experience working with individuals with co-occurring mental illness is desirable
Certificates, Licensure, Registrations:
• Current LCDC/ LCDC-Intern/LPC/LCSW Texas licensure-required
• DOEP facilitator and/or administrator-preferred
The benefits offered to TCC employees are competitive, comprehensive, and demonstrate the company’s commitment to the well-being of its employees.
BlueCross BlueShield Health Insurance
BlueCare Dental Insurance
Mutual of Omaha Vision Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Colonial Supplemental Benefits
Designated Paid Holidays
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) that begins accruing day one
Extended Illness Leave
Payroll Direct Deposit
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
On-site Preventive Care including Mammograms, Flu Shots and Prescriptions
First United Bank Employee Benefits
Student Loan Forgiveness Program
From crisis intervention to early childhood development assessments, Texoma Community Center in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson counties offers a wide array of mental health services for adults, adolescents, and children. Thank you for your interest in Texoma Community Center.
All potential applicants must pass reference and background checks and a drug screen