Job Purpose: Assist inbound carriers to check into the warehousing facility to deliver freight. Main responsibility is to maintain a good traffic flow and communication with the warehouse to ensure deliveries are unloaded in a timely manner.
* Maintain a positive and helpful manner when checking in carriers.
* Maintain a good working relationship with the warehouse personnel. Any special requests should be complied with as soon as the needs can be met, if possible, and relayed to the On-site *
* Handle difficult situations with tact, referring the customer to the On-site Manager, if necessary.
* Maintain flow of trucks to the dock, coordinating with truck driver, dock supervisor and warehouse receivers, if necessary, by radio or phone.
* Advise the Operations Manager of any information required. It is essential to maintain the flow of information.
* Checks the carrier into the facility, initiating the Truck Control Ticket. Verifies the PO’s, checks the bill account against the warehouse provided list of approved PO’s, and directs the flow of traffic
into the warehouse.
* Required to maintain a working knowledge of the various accounts, i.e., vendors that bill to their own accounts, requirements for a warehouse billing account.
Hours may very from:
2:30 AM- 11:30 AM
Or 4:00 AM to 13:30 PM
Monday thru Friday and rotating weekends.
Working between 42-50hrs a week.
Compensation & Benefits:
$12 per hour
First day of the month after 60 days of employment, you become eligible for medical, dental, and vision.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications we want to see your resume and talk to you!
Learn more about us by checking out our website: www.uchaininc.com