The Administrative Assistant performs tasks and services to support the company’s main office, which
is responsible for employee onboarding, record keeping, office management and other related duties. This is a
full-time, Monday through Friday position that is Anchorage based and
requires an in-office presence. There is the potential for advancement
in this position.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office preferred
• Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of employee files and records.
• Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of company information
• Helps with general office duties, including mail sorting, invoice
processing, answering phone and assisting customers and employees with
questions and requests.
• Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
• Provides clerical support to the HR department.
The position is a full time, hourly, non-exempt position. Starting pay
is based on experience but starts at $19.
This is a position that has
opportunity for advancement of responsibility and pay.
Full-time regular employees have the opportunity to enroll in our health
insurance (medical/dental/vision), Life insurance, PTO and 401k retirement with up to
6% company match.
This is an Anchorage based position. The majority of work is performed
in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people with
differing functions, personalities, backgrounds and abilities.
Occasional travel during working hours may be required throughout the
Anchorage area and reliable transportation is necessary.
The work requires routine walking, standing and prolonged periods of
sitting/standing at a desk and working on a computer. Must be able to
lift up to 49 pounds at times.
Background check and drug test required.
Pay: $20.00 to $25.00 per HOUR