Operates all surveillance operates during a given shift to ensure that all rules and procedures are being followed and assets are safeguarded.
Description of Duties:
• Is vigilant in observing all areas of the casino and report all procedural infractions and criminal activity to the appropriate person/department
• Performs close watch duties as assigned
• Maintains familiarity with gaming law, regulations, procedures and company policies
• Recieves on the job training
• Enforces department procedures by observing and reporting any failure to comply with company policy
• Maintains up-to-date working knowledge of procedures and policies for all departments
• Maintains up to the minute, detailed, and accurate logs
• Diligently monitors all company assets as well as monitoring all employees for procedural violations
• All other duties assigned
• High school diploma or equivalency
• No prior experience is required, however, atleast 2 years of surveillance experience is perferred
• Must be able to obtain the appropriate state occupational license
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work in a high stress level enviorment
• Good eye-to-hand coordination
• Knowledge of CCT equipment including video cameras, camera and printers
• Exceptional multitasking abilities
• Ability to write detailed and accurate reports
• Basic computer skills and knowledge
• Specific vision abilities include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
• Working knowledge of, and the ability to operate, various base station and handheld radios
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Due to confidentiality of position must sign, read and understand an agreement pertaining to consequences of not adhering to department internal controls and state regulations
• Must be able to work flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
Benefits: Cafeteria plan benefits after 6 months (health, dental, life, vision, AFLAC). 401K after one year.
bestbet is a drug free work place.
With two locations bestbet Jacksonville and bestbet Orange Park, you'll be working for a great company that recruits great people for the most spectacular state-of-the-art simulcast system, live greyhound racing facility and poker rooms in Florida.
At bestbet Orange Park, patrons visit our 40 table Poker Room and enjoy tableside service featuring the area’s best made-to-order sushi as well as a full bar and sandwich menu. bestbet Orange Park is also home to exciting, fast paced Greyhound racing just a few steps from the tables. Or take advantage of our 40 big screen TVs broadcasting live greyhound, thoroughbred and jai alai action from across the country. It’s a total entertainment experience at bestbet Orange Park.
bestbet Jacksonville has more than 200 televisions from 17" to 120" bring our patrons the excitement of every race up close and personal. It's just as good as being trackside--they see all the action. Individual table-top TV's complement Vegas-style carrel seating for excellent private viewing. Watch and wager on world-class greyhound, thoroughbred and harness racing from across the country along with Jai Alai. bestbet Jacksonville is also Florida’s largest poker room, boasting 82 poker tables, and has become a regular stop on the World Poker Tour. Our deli-style eatery and tableside waitress service with full service beer wine and liquor along with our own pizza place and Starbucks coffee shop allows patrons to relax and choose from a tasteful selection of fresh food and drink while they enjoy the finest in racing and poker action.
We are currently looking for upbeat, hardworking, motivated individuals to join our team in the Jacksonville area. If you are looking for an opportunity with a company that has always been at the top of its industry fill out an application and send us your resume today.
• Passion for the entertainment industry & great guest service
• High Energy and Enthusiastic
• Desire to work in a positive / fun working environment
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays