Circle C Select Swim Team (South Austin) seeks Age-Group Coach
Circle C Select Swim Team located at the Circle C Ranch community in South Austin, is searching for an age-group coach to assist with our age group programs. The position is part time, 6 days a week and approximately 3 hours per day. Meet coaching opportunities are also available. The anticipated start date is September 25, 2021.
- Attend daily workouts and swim meets as assigned by the Head Coach
- Work with the Head Coach to develop and implement seasonal, weekly, and daily training plans for the group
- Teach and train the swimmers in proper stroke techniques and racing strategies as appropriate for the age and developmental level of the group
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with the swimmers, their parents and other coaching staff
- Participate fully in group practices and activities
- Maintain daily attendance records for the group using OnDeck
- Follow all HOA Covid guidelines for being on deck
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years of high school and/or club coaching
- Competitive swimming experience
- Current in USA Swimming required certifications: CPR, Safety Training for Swim Coaches, Athlete Protection, Concussion Protocol Training, Background check, Coaches Advantage Training, Foundations of Coaching, MAAPP 2.0 and/or the ability to obtain the certifications.
We train at the Circle C HOA Swim Center, 5919 La Crosse Ave, Austin, Tx 78739. An outside Olympic size 25 yd x 50 meter pool.
Hourly pay ranges from $20-$25 per hour and will be based on experience and qualifications.
Circle C Aquatics
Circle C Aquatics is a team of lifeguards, instructors, coaches, and customer service representatives that operate the Aquatics Facilities of the Circle C HOA in Southwest Austin. We have year-round employment opportunities.
View all company job openings