Do you want a rewarding career in the nursing field? Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation is accepting applications for the Certified Nursing Assistant Class. If you have a compassion for the elderly, a positive attitude, work well with others, and have great work ethics, being a Certified Nursing Assistant may be for you.
- 4 month training period. Must be committed to training program requirements.
- Once your classroom and clinical training are completed, you will be given a written and skills test.
- After passing your certification test, you will continue your employment at CCHRC and be placed in a regular rotation.
- Classroom/Clinical hours are typically M - F 8:00a - 4:30p (training schedule may be subject to change)
- WE ARE NEEDING INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN WORK 2ND SHIFT AFTER CLASSROOM TIME IS COMPLETED
- 2nd shift 2:00pm - 10:30pm
• Completes or assists residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming in accordance with established Care Plan/ Daily Care Guides.
• Serves and collects food trays, feeds residents requiring help, provides meal supplements and fresh drinking water as needed.
• Assists residents in moving to and from bed as necessary, and transports residents using wheelchairs, or assists them with walking, as per Care Plan/Daily Care Guides.
• Assists in keeping residents' rooms and equipment clean, neat and orderly.
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.