Cherokee County Health and Rehab is seeking full time motivated, dedicated and caring individuals to work at our Long Term Care facility. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY...
- MUST have open availability. (Applicants will be in training for the first 120 days. Attendance will be monitored)
- MUST be available to work some weekends and holidays
- Will provide on the job training specific to our facility and State/Federal regulations
- Applicants will be tested on skills and take a written exam before your 120 day orientation period has ended.
- Once you have passed your exams, you will continue your employment with our facility.
CNA's will provide full resident care such as feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, electronic charting, and other daily living activities.
Full time employees will be eligible for many benefits such as:
- BCBS of AL health insurance
- Dental, vision, accident, disability, cancer, life and other elective insurances
- FREE $50,000 company paid life insurance policy
- Discounted onsite daycare for employee's children
- 7 paid holidays including your birthday (after 4 months of full time employment)
- Accrued PTO time (after 7 months of full time employment)
- .... and many other great incentives
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.