Precision, Contract Machining Business is looking for a highly experienced, CNC Swiss machine programmer with the skills to read and interpret a customer's drawings then create an efficient process and program. This lead position will instruct and train other machinists in proper machine operation, work instructions, part production, quality assurance and overall operations. This is a working lead position that is also responsible for the set up and operation of multiple Swiss Machines and maintaining quality standards along with production output.
Job Duties and Requirements include:
• A minimum of 5 years of verifiable experience programming and setting up Swiss CNC Machines.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints as well as understanding geometric tolerances.
• Able to perform first piece inspection and process inspections.
• Able to run production and instruct lesser skilled machinists.
• Create and follow production set up sheets and documents.
• Understanding of various measurement tools for exacting tolerances and dimensions.
• Maintain equipment (limited daily chores) and work area in a clean orderly fashion.
• Create custom fixturing and tooling when needed.
• Monitor and maintain multiple Citizen CNC machines and employees in production.
• Keep accurate records of production, scrap, and non-conformance.
• Perform quality checks using a microscope, vision system, and hand inspection tools. CMM experience a plus.
• Understanding of G&M codes.
• Good math skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and spoken) in English.
• Team player with supervisory/management experience preferred.
• Experience in SolidWorks a plus.
First Shift Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 6am-4:30pm, Friday Overtime, 6am-2:30pm
Salary commensurate with experience
• State of the art equipment
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance & Supplemental available
• Paid Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Collins Manufacturing is a precision CNC machining facility, dedicated to customer satisfaction through quality machined parts, delivered on time at competitive prices. Our commitment to the use of the most innovative manufacturing technologies available and our “customer driven” business philosophy have allowed us to be among the leaders in our industry. Two shifts and over 100 employees ensure a quick turnaround on your precision CNC machining requirements.
Product Development Assistance
Complete Assembly Services
5 & 7 AXIS MACHINING
STANDARD & EXOTIC MATERIALS WITH FULL TRACEABILITY