• Candidate must be willing to travel within the state and out of state for projects.
• Coordinate & Supervise projects in the field.
• Must possess strong leadership skills.
• Ability to read & interpret construction documents.
• Able to perform layout and have a complete understanding of elevations.
• Communicate with the project manager, project engineer, and other staff.
• Ensure safety is always adhered to.
• Manage projects to the construction schedule.
• Ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget.
• Team player
• Class A CDL
• Ability to travel.
• Computer skills
• Construction experience.
• Salary negotiable on experience.
• Health insurance
• Per Diem
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
Midwest Fence & Gate Co. launched their business in 1993 with just two employees. Rapidly earning a reputation for quality Telco fencing and gate systems solutions, the business grew to service a multitude of industries and homeowners in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota and Missouri. Now with 25-35 full time employees, many of whom have been with the company for more than a decade, Midwest Fence & Gate Co. continues to build on their reputation as the Midwest’s premier provider of fences, access controls, gate automation, gate operators, and residential fencing systems.