Please take the time to fill out this survey and apply for this position. Just copy the link to another browser to take the survey.
United Tool LLC provides parts for many essential industries such as medical, heating/cooling, electrical, transportation, and is a part of a larger manufacturing supply chain, and committed ownership group, providing, and offering security, flexibility, and an opportunity to make an impact.
Seeking a Tool Room Machinist on 1st Shift to join our team in an air-conditioned facility. The position is Monday – Friday from 7am - 3:30pm and there is OT available.
· Set up, adjust, operate, and maintain all of tool room equipment such as milling and lathe machines, and grinder.
· Reading blueprints and accurately interpret the blueprints for tolerances and dimensions for building parts.
· Create and program CNC codes for TRAK CNC Controls on mill and lathe machines.
· Inspecting parts for accurate dimensions per work instruction standards.
· Communicate the progress for each project and follow up with contingencies for delayed deadlines.
· Maintain and organize all the tooling in the tool room.
· Maintain a safe work environment by following and complying with the safety procedures and regulations.
· Lifting material up to 50lbs.
Experience on the TRAK (lathe and mill machines)
· Competitive wages
· Opportunity to advance
· PTO – accrued based paid vacation
· Nine paid Holidays
· Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
· 401k Plan
· Tuition Reimbursement