The dental receptionist is the first contact point for patients and visitors to our office. At all times, the receptionist should command a professional, friendly, and polite manner. As a part of the dental team, the receptionist’s role is to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the practice, to adhere to protocols at all times in line with the company strategy, goals, and values.
• Greet and care for all patients and visitors to the practice in a polite and courteous manner at all times
• Handle all inquiries both in person and on the telephone in a polite and professional manner.
• Promote a professional image of the office and be knowledgeable about the services we provide.
• Be aware of all company policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
• Ensure that the reception area is clean and tidy at all times.
• Always be vigilant and always report any problem or concerns to the doctor immediately.
• Complete any reasonable duties requested by the doctor or manager. .
Experience is not necessary and will train accordingly.
• Business Degree or any other Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
• Self-starter with strong time-management, organizational and prioritization skills.
• Well-groomed, professional appearance.
• Must have proficient knowledge of computer applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite and social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
• Must have a strong working knowledge of spreadsheet and databases.
• Must be a people person and have the ability to work with all types of personalities in a variety of settings.
We are a new, contemporary, state-of-the-art pediatric dental practice located in the heart of Stone Oak, San Antonio.
We are fiercely dedicated and will work tirelessly to provide excellent outcomes using the best methodology.
We use the latest technology to provide an excellent experience for both employees and patients.