The statistics are conclusive: nearly 50% of applicants are not qualified for the jobs they pursue. This creates a borage of seemingly endless resumes. Then you’re faced with the mounting task of reviewing and sorting the hills of paper and mountain of emails.
Introducing the Applicant Tracking System
An Applicant Tracking System (ATS) scans job applications for keywords, employment history and even college records to help identify the most qualified candidates for your organization.
There are many benefits to using an ATS, including:
- Your human resources’ department will decrease the amount of time they spend organizing resumes, as they can automate job postings, prescreen candidates and review resume submissions.
- These systems help to manage an active pipeline of successful applicants.
- Your company can standardize their hiring process, which helps save valuable time.
- Allows businesses to hire better screened and more qualified candidates, which helps boost long-term employee retention.
- Tracking systems allow hiring managers and human resources departments to always stay in the loop.
- These programs are fully customizable, which means that companies can track what skill sets are most important to them.
There are also financial benefits to instituting an ATS. These systems are automated which will help ease the workload of recruiters. Instead of manually going through resumes, online job postings and interviewing every applicant, recruiters can direct more of their time towards the hiring process instead of recruitment.
These types of systems also reduce overall administrative personnel costs. Hiring departments no longer have to manually enter data, call or email candidates, weed through piles of paperwork or waste time. By using an automated recruitment software, employees can focus on more important tasks.
Ninja Gig offers online job applications, which are easy for companies to customize. You can start focusing your efforts on hiring qualified candidates that benefit your organization instead of wasting time sorting through paper resumes. Sign up today for a free trial and see how simple your life can be with our applicant tracking system.