Human Resources is one of the most overworked and understaffed company departments and often faces managing hiring new employees, answering benefit-related questions and coordinating an endless mountain of paperwork. Enter modern-day HR automation, which can make management more affordable and accessible.
- Payroll – When payroll is automated, it reduces the possibilities of human error and makes it easier to provide more accurate calculations, payroll records and better time management since programs automatically track time-off requests, vacation and sick leave.
- Time Sheets – Digital time tracking software helps reduce manual tracking errors and employee time fraud, making it easier to compile hours and data for payroll.
- Onboarding and Recruitment – When hiring new employees have all new hire paperwork, including applications and tax forms, automatically emailed.
- Records Management – Keep all necessary company paperwork in electronic format so you can easily search for items in the future, which is much easier than sifting through boxes of paper.
- Benefits – Employee benefits can be difficult to track manually. Companies should automate the benefit eligibility process, allow employees to quickly make online modifications to their plans and automatically have emails sent to employees to help manage open enrollment periods.
- Evaluations – When companies only conduct annual reviews, they often forget about an employee’s performance during the first part of the year. Having a streamlined, automated process that evaluates employees’ work performance throughout the year and allowing for clear communication between employees and supervisors can dramatically help reduce turnover while promoting collaboration.
- Tax Documents and Forms – Automating tax documents helps ensure that you always use the correct tax forms, and that information is still up-to-date, especially when hiring new employees.
Your Human Resources department needs the necessary automation for hiring talented employees, while dramatically reducing paperwork. Ninja Gig makes it easy for companies to accept job applications online via their cost-effective and innovative applicant tracking system. By having an automated hiring process, HR departments can use online recruitment techniques and produce legally compliant job applications online in minutes.
Sign up today for a free Ninja Gig trial and let us help you automate your company’s hiring practices.