Inventory / Warehouse Team Leader
We are a new factory moving from NY to Allentown looking for an Inventory / Warehouse Team Leader
As an Inventory / Warehouse Team Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing 2 other team members and have daily tasks, such as:
• Load and unlaod trucks and place items in the appropriate place in the warehouse
• Processing all paperwork in the appropriate software
• The ability to learn our erp system and insure proper daily maintenance.
• Daily reporting of inventory lavels and ordering items as needed upon receiving appropriate approvals
• Calling / scheduling for truck pick up
• Coordinating the receiving of material.
• Dealing with all aspects of the warehouse and inventory levels
• Overseeing the dept and help in the hiring / training of the team (which right now is small but will grow as we grow).
• Moderate computer knowledge as well as working knowledge of basic excel and google smart tools).
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have strong computer, communication and organization skills. (Experience with FedEx, UPS and other shipping software a plus.)
- Attention to detail, focus on customer service and the ability to work effectively under pressure are essential.
- Reliability, good attendance and a strong aptitude for calculation.
- Must be willing to submit to company background check, drug screen and physical.
Hours are 8AM-5:00 PM, Monday-Friday
Thank you for your interest in our positions. This is a blind website for job applications to our manufacturing company which has over 150 employees (40 of which are office related).
All of the positions on this portal are for office positions and not in our manufacturing plant (positions for the manufacturing plant can be found at the proper link provided to you).
Due to the nature of the office positions and our desire for making changes we are keeping our company name hidden until such time as we are ready to have you come in for a personal interview or once we schedule a phone conversation.
Thank you for your understanding and good luck.