Growing, fast-casual group is searching for a General Manager for their Fast Casual restaurant in Orlando. Starting salary is $55K. Please take the time to read the requirements and apply today if you meet the requirements!
• A High School diploma; college degree is a plus
• At least 2 years of experience in restaurant supervision or management in a General Manager role; full-service or fast casual restaurant experience is a must
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Ability to be on one's feet at least 8 hours per day and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills - clear and professional demeanor
• Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize with efficiency
• A friendly and outgoing personality - must enjoy interacting with and serving others
• Sincerity, honesty and candidness with team members and guests alike
• Initiative, drive and a self-starting work ethic
• Ability to lead, motivate and build efficient work teams
• A love for the restaurant business and desire to create the ultimate guest experience
• Manage and motivate restaurant employees through constant communication and regular team meetings
• Make sure guests are receiving exceptional customer service at all times
• Maintain food service and production levels - ensure that food is prepared and served in the appropriate quantity and with the utmost quality
• Ensure operations are in accordance with kitchen sanitation and safety standards
• Start-up and shut-down of restaurant equipment and processes (opening/closing shifts)
• Handle inventory responsibilities including food orders and receipt
• Deliver food during peak hours of operation
• Manage store financials - cash handling procedures and cost control (P & L)
• Perform administrative duties including required reporting
C-Restaurants is based in Dallas-Fort Worth and has multiple restaurant concepts throughout the US.