Manages day-to-day operations of the restaurant while also focusing on long-term goals and
objectives; ensures a strong focus on Friendly Folks, Serious Seafood, and Customer satisfaction. Develops, leads, and holds accountable Managers and hourly Team Members to attain hospitality, sales and profit objectives while maintaining the highest standards of quality food, beverage, service, cleanliness, and sanitation.
• Has a business owner mentality.
• Lives by a servant leadership philosophy to always serve others first.
• Understands, complies with, and enforces:
All Company policies, procedures, and operating standards.
All federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
• Clearly and respectfully communicates to all Team Members and members of the Management team.
• Oversees and assists as needed with inventory, purchasing, receiving, and storage of Company- specified products.
• Supervises the quality of food preparation, limited time offers (LTO’s), and raw product specifications.
• Responsible for rolling out new menus, products, and promotions.
• Resolves all Customer complaints, striving for a flawless recovery to build brand loyalty.
• Hires, supervises, develops, and when necessary, disciplines Team Members.
• Oversees the scheduling of Team Members, making sure there are sufficient Team Members present to cover peak service periods within approved budgetary guidelines, while working toward reducing Team Member turnover and avoiding overtime.
• Ensures a harassment-free environment for all Team Members and Managers.
• Leads and manages successful, quality shifts by consistently utilizing systems and tools.
• Trains, coaches, and counsels Team Members and facilitates their development.
Ensures all Team Members have a development plan in place and follows up continually.
Evaluates Team Member performance semi-annually.
• Develops Assistant Managers, Kitchen Managers, and Key Hourlies; creates promotable candidates.
• Manages new hires and changes of status for Team Members to ensure accurate and timely payroll and record-keeping.
• Creates management schedules, following established Company guidelines and procedures, while maintaining established budgetary guidelines.
• Ensures each Manager has a development plan in place.
Conducts one-on-ones with each Manager on a weekly basis to follow up on assigned tasks and development plan.
• Conducts weekly Manager Meeting.
C-Restaurants is based in Dallas-Fort Worth and has multiple restaurant concepts throughout the US.