To profitably operate the restaurant within the practice and procedures established by Company operations. Having sole charge responsibility for the restaurant.
• P & L responsibility to include forecasting of sales, controllable profit, and making adjustments as business conditions indicate.
• Ensures product quality at all times and presents an appearance of cleanliness in the restaurant and the team.
• Manages the hiring and developing of restaurant personnel.
• Maintains applicant tracking as per federal requirements.
• Develops and maintains an acceptable level of sales.
• Manages restaurant cash control by making bank deposits and maintaining an accurate restaurant change fund.
• Reports and controls restaurant inventory through established inventory systems.
• Maintains sufficient stock by ordering, receiving and accounting for all supplies (dry goods, perishables and certain items of equipment).
• Utilizes a preventive maintenance system ensuring adequate repair of buildings and equipment as needed.
• Ensures adequate staffing by scheduling and using manpower controls systems.
• Maintains and submits daily/weekly/period-ending/special reports as requested.
• Projects a professional presence in the restaurant community by being active in community and civic projects.
• Attends special meetings as schedule by the Area Manager.
• Conducts restaurant meetings at least twice each period for purpose of planning, training, and reviewing operations/management procedures and policies.
• Responsible for maintaining all hourly personnel files in accordance with federal, state and local law.
Minimum qualifications needed to perform the essential job functions:
• Consistently carries products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 70 pounds.
• Occasionally climbs ladders to roof to check A/C exhaust fan.
• Consistently operates registers, calculator, Norand, Fastfax, mail and product.
• Consistently handles product preparation.
• Consistently hears to communicate with employees, customers and suppliers.
• Consistently kneels to utilize proper lifting procedures and to open safe.
• Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking and inventory.
• Consistently pushes to open and close door to store and storage shed and office as well as cooler and freezers.
• Consistently reaches for product preparation and serving customers and for training.
• Consistently sees during all activities.
• Rarely sits during the preparation of report and bank deposits.
• Frequently stands during serving customers and training.
• Frequently stoops to pick up supplies and trash.
• Consistently talks to employees, customers, suppliers and company representatives.
Machines, devices, tools, etc., used in job performance and the conditions under which the job is accomplished
Pay: $44,000 to $48,000 per Year plus EXCELLENT bonuses!
C-Restaurants is based in Dallas-Fort Worth and has multiple restaurant concepts throughout the US.