Seeking an experienced, a high volume scratch Kitchen Manager to join our Fort Worth team. This will be a great opportunity for the right candidate. Please apply today with your resume to get the interview process started. The Kitchen Manager is responsible for a high volume kitchen, mentoring staff, staff schedules, and hands on involvement with inventory controls, food/labor cost, and kitchen sanitation.
Experienced Kitchen Managers only please.
• At least 3 years of Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager experience in a full-service, structured dining establishment.
• Must have stable work history with solid tenures.
• Strong knowledge of back of the house operations including foods, beverages, staff supervision, inventory, and food safety.
• Strong understanding of cost and labor systems that lead to restaurant profitability.
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
• Strong communication and leadership skills combined with advanced computer and math skills
Connect-Restaurants is based in Dallas-Fort Worth and has multiple restaurant concepts throughout the US.