Within the residential setting supervises clinical aspects of programming and Trauma Systems Therapy (TST) model in milieu. Responsible for providing diagnostic assessments, short and long-term trauma-informed counseling services for clients and transition advocacy towards permanency. Provides emergency crisis intervention/assessment as needed. Collaborates with direct care staff to ensure appropriate delivery of services to clients. Participates in rotating on-call clinical duties as assigned.
• Master's Degree in human services related field.
• Licensed highly preferred. Independent license eligibility within 2 years of date of hire required; MSWs must obtain LCSW within 2 months of hire.
• 2 years post-graduate experience in counseling/therapy preferred.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, registration, and inspection required.
• Bilingual skills preferred.
Receive a Sign-on Bonus in the amount of $2,000.00 within 12 months of employment!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities.
At FSRI you can make a difference in the lives of youth, families and communities by delivering innovative programs to meet the needs of our clients. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative and supportive environment, we hope you will explore a career with us. We believe that employment is a partnership - your success is our success. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities!