The independently licensed Clinician works as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide clinical services to children, adolescents and adults primarily in schools, FSRI offices, or other community locations to include home settings when appropriate. Staff will participate in school wellness/targeted teams. Clinicians will utilize evidence based practice and trauma informed treatment modalities. This position requires flexibility, following a school calendar and coverage for part of the summer months. Staff also provides emergency crisis intervention/assessment as needed.
• Master's Degree required
• Independent license required in a Human Service Field (LMHC, LICSW, LMFT).
• LCDP and/or background in substance abuse preferred.
• Bilingual skills preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively required; strong computer skills required.
• Ability to work in an Electronic Medical Record required.
• Ability to have flexible hours to include at least some evening times to meet the needs of the department.
• Ability to provide services in Schools, Community Settings and Homes to meet client needs.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance required.
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities.
At FSRI you can make a difference in the lives of youth, families and communities by delivering innovative programs to meet the needs of our clients. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative and supportive environment, we hope you will explore a career with us. We believe that employment is a partnership - your success is our success. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities!