As part of the agency’s multidisciplinary Accountable Entity Team, the Integrated Clinical Care Manager will be a lead for FSRI within a Primary Care site. The Integrated Clinical Manger will work in tandem with staff at the primary care site, particularly the Community Health Advocates, to provide behavioral health and substance use/abuse brief treatment services. These services include: initial diagnostic assessments, screenings, treatment planning, evidence based therapeutic interventions, care coordination, consultation, and crisis evaluations.
• Master’s degree and independent license required (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT) or PHD.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Ability to have a flexible schedule to include some evenings.
• Prior experience in behavioral health within primary care practices and/or crisis intervention preferred.
• Spanish bilingual preferred.
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities.
At FSRI you can make a difference in the lives of youth, families and communities by delivering innovative programs to meet the needs of our clients. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative and supportive environment, we hope you will explore a career with us. We believe that employment is a partnership - your success is our success. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities!