Responsible for providing in person crisis intervention services on a rotating basis in response to calls from the Providence Police.
• Excellent crisis management and intervention skills needed.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Possession of valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of current automobile insurance is required.
• Knowledge of the impact of violence on young children.
• Experience with trauma assessment, triage and community resources.
• Must have excellent collaborative skills and preferably experience working with law enforcement.
• Bilingual skills preferred.
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities.
At FSRI you can make a difference in the lives of youth, families and communities by delivering innovative programs to meet the needs of our clients. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative and supportive environment, we hope you will explore a career with us. We believe that employment is a partnership - your success is our success. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities!