Responsible for clerical duties, as well as data collection and data entry functions, supporting activities related to program evaluation, review and maintenance of client records, and overall quality improvement initiatives.
• Excellent organizational, clerical, and customer service skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently; to communicate effectively; to manage multiple tasks; to take initiative; and to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to successfully utilize the EMR and basic Microsoft Office programs is a necessity.
• Prior experience with client records and confidentiality preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities.
At FSRI you can make a difference in the lives of youth, families and communities by delivering innovative programs to meet the needs of our clients. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative and supportive environment, we hope you will explore a career with us. We believe that employment is a partnership - your success is our success. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities!