Responsible for providing direct clinical services including, but not limited to, diagnostic assessments and treatment planning for clients and parents referred. Responsible for supervising the Trauma Systems Therapy Family Coaching and Visitation program Case Managers. Provide and supervise active skill building interventions designed to move families toward reunification. Supervise coordination of FCV services with DCYF and provide direct coordination of clinical care for families assigned.
• Master's degree in human services related field required and independent license (LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, Psy.D) required.
• Possession of valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance required.
• Prior experience providing clinical services to children and families involved in child welfare.
• Experience providing supervised visitation a plus.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills highly preferred.
• Ability to use all MS Office programs, mainframe computer systems and Internet.
• Ability to work independently and as an interdependent team member.
• Able to work evening and weekend hours.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
Receive a Sign-on Bonus in the amount of $2,000 within 12 months of employment!!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities.
At FSRI you can make a difference in the lives of youth, families and communities by delivering innovative programs to meet the needs of our clients. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative and supportive environment, we hope you will explore a career with us. We believe that employment is a partnership - your success is our success. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities!