JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Prepare and provide beverage service in a friendly, courteous and timely manner. Prepare beverages for cocktail servers to provide guest service. Act as a cashier when settling beverages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
• Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Recites complete list of beverage selections.
• Mixes, garnishes, and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent
• Inputs and controls ordering through register during each transaction maintaining accountability as
well as receipts to guests for all beverages served.
• Frequently checks back with and entertains guests.
• Prepares bar for next shift, bringing all fruit and supply levels back to bar.
• Maintains cleanliness of guest areas at all times including removing empty glasses/bottles.
• Abides by all State, Federal and Company liquor regulations pertaining to alcoholic beverage service
to minors and intoxicated guests.