* Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
* Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
* Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
* Clean or prepare various foods for cooking or serving.
* Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
* Sweep or scrub floors.
* Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
* Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
* Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
* Receive and store supplies.
* Prepare and package individual place settings.
* Load or unload trucks that deliver or pick up food or supplies.