Deals and controls a variety of table games as assigned. Ensures that the game(s) are dealt and that collections are taken in accordance with policies and procedures.
DUTIES: Conducts games according to department procedures and Class III regulations. Manages and maintains chips during the course of a game. Collects and distributes cash and chips to customers. Controls pace of the game. Notifies the Floor supervisor of any irregularities notes in customer play or other transaction during the shift/push. Individul games will be dealt and operated according to approved policies and procedures. Promotes Clearly Supervior Customer Service. Other duties deemed necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma or GED required. Previous dealing experience or formal training course completion required.
Table Games, Dealer
The Poker Floor Supervisor is responsible for implementing procedures, monitoring performance of personnel to ensure smooth and efficient gaming operations in accordance with the Fortune Poker internal controls and the rules and procedures of the appropriate games.
* Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
* Oversees the operations and conduct of Poker games and makes table decisions as necessary
* Prepares and submits player rating information
* Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility
* Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
* Controls the games while assuring the Fortune Poker rules and regulations are followed
* Promotes positive customer relations, answers questions on Poker Room rules and regulations, remains abreast of entertainment and other general information
* Resolves customer disputes or refers them to the Poker Room Shift Manager as deemed appropriate
* Assures overall cleanliness and comfort level of assigned area