JIM BROWNE AUTOMOTIVE is hiring a main shop advisor to support the increase in work coming through in our Dade City area.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- At least 2+ years automotive service writing experience
- FCA and/or General Motors experience preferred
- Superior leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers, walk around of vehicles, review of customers' concerns, working with technicians and the parts department, selling service and repairs, updating customers and proper follow-up.
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
$25K in company-paid life insurance
If you are experienced in service writing and in providing exceptional leadership and customer service, have the passion to succeed & earn an unlimited income and want to work in an exciting industry, we have the opportunity for you!
Bilingual a Plus
Jim Browne Automotive Group Tampa & Dade City, FL
Equal Opportunity Employer. A Drug-Free Workplace.