The Supervisor, Order Fulfilment and Shipping is responsible for the day to day operations of Order Fulfilment and Shipping on an assigned shift. This position is responsible for developing and deploying tactical strategies to meet the shift’s daily, weekly, & monthly order fulfillment objectives.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
● Supervise FC employees and the order picking and shipping processes in accordance with Matouk policies and procedures to deliver optimal quality and profitability in the assigned work centers.
● Direct employees and staff the operations accordingly to ensure the on-time delivery of orders across multiple sales channels.
● Review productivity, KPI, and quality reports to ensure the FC is meeting pre-established targets. Utilize data to develop strategies for continuous improvement.
● Develop and deploy countermeasures, corrective actions, and best practices to drive results and improve the Fulfillment Center’s overall performance.
● Enforce safety policies and procedures (both in-house and regulatory). Engage employees to promote a proactive safety culture.
● Assist with the establishment of long-term operational strategic plans. ● Maintain open lines of communication between employees and management. ● Ensure all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly.
● Manage cycle count process to ensure inventory accuracy.
● Work collaboratively with all of the operations’ stakeholders.
Quality Control & Delivery Metrics
● On-Time Delivery (Multiple Sales Channels)
● Orders Picked / Day, Orders Shipped / Day
● Inventory Accuracy
● Return Rate
● Aged / Obsolete Inventory
● Associates degree or 5-10 years’ experience working in Fulfillment
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● Experience and working knowledge of ERP systems, as well as PC applications (Word, Excel etc.)
● Positive employee relations skills; ability to direct, coach, support, and delegate and maintain morale
● Possess a sense of urgency required to work in a deadline driven environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the main duties and responsibilities of this job. Other duties with different demands may also be assigned by the employee's supervisor. John Matouk & Co., Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and analogous state statutes. Therefore, to the extent required by law, John Matouk & Co., Inc. will make reasonable accommodations to allow qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, duties and responsibilities of their positions. Employees and applicants should discuss requests for reasonable accommodations with Human Resources at any time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, office equipment, or controls and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and climb. The employee is occasionally required to stand; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color recognition, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the abilities to adjust focus. The employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Matouk is a leading maker of finely crafted luxury linens and home accessories for passionate and discerning consumers around the world. Headquartered in Fall River, MA, Matouk strives to create beautiful, rich quality products with exceptional service and lifestyle fulfillment. It takes great pride in providing exemplary environments, experiences and services to employees, vendors and customers.
Beliefs in Action
OUR PURPOSE is to enrich the lives of our customers and their families by
creating the most beautiful and beloved collection of bed and bath linens.
The following core beliefs reinforce our purpose and define the values
and actions of our colleagues in our everyday work.
WE BELIEVE that a promise from Matouk to our customers is included with each and
every product that we sell. Everything we produce will meet the highest standards for
excellence in quality and design. We will always select the best materials and utilize
the optimal manufacturing techniques. And each customer who buys a Matouk
product will be valued, listened to and given the best long-term experience possible.
WE BELIEVE in a company that takes care of its employees and employees who
take care of the company and each other. We treat our co-workers as individuals and
consider employee impact in all of our business decisions. Matouk workplaces will be
environments where productivity lives in harmony with creativity, trust, safety and
comfort. We will work with a sense of profound commitment to the company’s
purpose while dedicating equal spirit towards bringing out the best in one another.
WE BELIEVE in mutually beneficial relationships with all of our business partners.
Our interactions with suppliers, distributors, and retailers are characterized by
fairness, honesty, and respect. We seek out partners with whom we share vision and
values. Our employees are committed to business practices that result in shared
success for all.
WE BELIEVE that creative thinking and innovation will guide us to a future of
success and growth. We foster a creative environment in our workplaces and nurture
a creative mindset in our employees. We encourage innovative approaches to
problem solving at every level of the organization. While we honor our heritage and
the greatest legacies of our past, we simultaneously embrace the changes required
to maintain leadership and competitiveness in the future.