John Matouk & Co., is seeking a Data Entry Specialist to work in its Data Entry Department. The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for entering data from various source documents into the computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
• Check source documents for accuracy.
• Verify data and correct data where necessary.
• Obtain further information for incomplete documents.
• Update data and delete unnecessary files.
• Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms.
• Scan documents into document management systems or databases.
• Check completed work for accuracy,
• Store completed documents in designated locations.
• Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
• Print information when required.
• Cross-train for various responsibilities/positions within the department.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or GED required.
• Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office.
• Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed.
• Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of employees.
• Solid math skills.
Matouk is a leading maker of finely crafted luxury linens and home accessories for passionate and discerning consumers around the world. Headquartered in Fall River, MA, Matouk strives to create beautiful, rich quality products with exceptional service and lifestyle fulfillment. It takes great pride in providing exemplary environments, experiences and services to employees, vendors and customers.
Beliefs in Action
OUR PURPOSE is to enrich the lives of our customers and their families by
creating the most beautiful and beloved collection of bed and bath linens.
The following core beliefs reinforce our purpose and define the values
and actions of our colleagues in our everyday work.
WE BELIEVE that a promise from Matouk to our customers is included with each and
every product that we sell. Everything we produce will meet the highest standards for
excellence in quality and design. We will always select the best materials and utilize
the optimal manufacturing techniques. And each customer who buys a Matouk
product will be valued, listened to and given the best long-term experience possible.
WE BELIEVE in a company that takes care of its employees and employees who
take care of the company and each other. We treat our co-workers as individuals and
consider employee impact in all of our business decisions. Matouk workplaces will be
environments where productivity lives in harmony with creativity, trust, safety and
comfort. We will work with a sense of profound commitment to the company’s
purpose while dedicating equal spirit towards bringing out the best in one another.
WE BELIEVE in mutually beneficial relationships with all of our business partners.
Our interactions with suppliers, distributors, and retailers are characterized by
fairness, honesty, and respect. We seek out partners with whom we share vision and
values. Our employees are committed to business practices that result in shared
success for all.
WE BELIEVE that creative thinking and innovation will guide us to a future of
success and growth. We foster a creative environment in our workplaces and nurture
a creative mindset in our employees. We encourage innovative approaches to
problem solving at every level of the organization. While we honor our heritage and
the greatest legacies of our past, we simultaneously embrace the changes required
to maintain leadership and competitiveness in the future.