a privately held company, has been a leading safety consulting firm for the
past 30 years in the Upper Midwest. Our clientele includes small, medium, and
large-scale manufacturing, commercial, and residential construction companies.
Our professional and on-site safety audits, engaging safety training, and
customized safety programs cater to our client's unique safety requirements. We
take pride in instilling strong safety cultures within our clients'
organizations, and our daily operations reflect our core values of Integrity,
World Class Customer Service, Safety Excellence, Unwavering Loyalty, and
Mission. We operate according to the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
principles, which are based on the highly successful book TRACTION.
are looking for a Construction Safety Professional that can join our
Twin Cities, MN team. We are looking for
a candidate that is a self-starter who is passionate about bringing value to
the organizations they work with. They are very knowledgeable in Construction Safety
and how to deliver effective training but are continually driven to learn and
improve themselves. They are ethical, responsible, and take ownership of the clients
they are assigned to. They are organized and detail-oriented. They are skilled
in communicating with a variety of audiences.
What you will be doing:
- Working on-site at a couple
dozen large to mid-size commercial and residential construction general
contractors and subcontractors, helping them build a strong safety culture.
- Responding to customer
questions on safety/environmental compliance issues.
- Conducting safety audits, using
IAuditor software, at assigned construction facilities noting best
workplace practices, state OSHA, and/or federal OSHA regulation violations.
- Developing customized safety
programs and training modules for clients.
- Conducting safety training at the client’s office, job site, or OECS’s state-of-the-art training center.
- Participating in clients’
Safety Committee meetings to provide direction and advice.
- Providing OSHA Compliance
onsite support when OSHA Compliance Officer is conducting a job site
- Building rapport and trust with
our client’s construction workers and management.
- Participating in informal
conferences with OSHA in contesting citations.
- Interpreting construction plans
- Attending and providing input
at construction progress meetings.
- Providing knowledge on OSHA
1926, MN Rules 5207, and various ANSI/NFPA standards.
- Growing your professional
skills and your safety knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
Where you will be working:
- Our safety professionals are mobile, and we work hard
to assign clients within a reasonable driving distance (using a company vehicle)
from their home. We work at home,
in the office, and at various construction sites.
- We work on construction sites with different terrains, such as ladders, scaffolding, and MEWPs.
What you bring to the table:
- Multiple years of background in
safety-related construction experience.
- Vast knowledge of industrial
construction industry, for example: worked in the building trades, as a superintendent, project manager, foreman, or safety coordinator.
- Safety BA, or construction safety
experiences such as management, safety supervision, or safety leader.
- Working knowledge of OSHA construction
- Ability to investigate
accidents to identify controls that can be implemented to reduce or
- Excellent organizational and
time management skills.
- Excel at being flexible,
adapting to change, and working as a team.
- Strong intercommunication
skills: working with diverse personality types from management to line level.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Presents safety training in a positive, engaging manner.
Tell stories to make training
entertaining and relevant to our clients.
- A lifelong learner.
Excels at teaching, coaching, and educating.
- A clean driving record with a
current license and being able to properly operate a vehicle driving to
clients to conduct consulting work.
What really excites us:
- Current Outreach Trainer Certified
- MA degree in Safety
- Background in working with
iAuditor/Procore, ISNET, Avetta, DOT
- Safety certifications such as
CHST, OHST ASP, CSP
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
and sales commission potential
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Short-term and Long-term
- Life insurance coverage
- Professional development
assistance and continuous employee development through EOS
- A great support system to help
you achieve your goals
- Monday-Friday, with a flexible schedule based on clients' needs.
- Work/life balance, only 1-2
overnights per month.
- Work for a family-oriented company that values each employee and their contributions
- Financial contribution to your
- 4 weeks of Paid time off for
life, vacations, staycations, and rest.
- We celebrate 9 holidays per
- We work smarter, not
harder. A complete mobile IT
package is provided, as well as resources to ensure you aren’t writing
reports for 10 hours a day.
- Vehicle mileage paid at current
IRS rate or Company vehicle that is available for personal use
- Cell phone service
Please note that the candidate must be in Twin Cities and/or the surrounding area. No relocation package will be offered.
Learn more at www.oecscomply.com
We operate our company on the Entrepreneurial Operating System
(EOS). Learn more at www.eosworldwide.com
Pay: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 per YEAR
OECS Workplace Safety Experts
OECS, a privately held company, is the leading safety consulting firm celebrating 30 years in business in the Upper Midwest. We work with small to medium-sized manufacturing and commercial construction companies providing professional, hands-on, on-site, safety programs and trainings. We are passionate about inspiring companies to build strong safety cultures. We live our core values of Integrity, World Class Customer Service, Safety Excellence, Unwavering Loyalty, and Mission daily. We operate by the principles of the popular and effective Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), based on the book TRACTION.
View all company job openings