Precision Broadband is an employee-based contract service provider based in Clearwater. We supply service and installation Technicians to cable/broadband and Internet providers throughout the Midwest and Southeast.
Install and Service residential and commercial video, high speed internet and telephone services with excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform residential and commercial new connects, reconnects, upgrades and disconnects and trouble calls.
- Carry and climb a 28' ladder.
- Troubleshoot all services and verify they meet standards and specifications.
- Install and relocate cable outlets.
- Install converters and modems.
- Install exterior and interior wiring.
- Assure proper signal levels.
- Maintain and stock company vehicle with necessary equipment and materials.
- Ability to operate basic installation tools and equipment.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Educate customers on equipment and services.
- Willing to work 5-6 days per week.
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 feet-28 feet above ground.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Valid driver's license (with five years of driving experience)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 90 lbs.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision & AFLAC Insurance
- Paid Training
- Company issued vehicle.
Please provide us with your current resume if you have one available.
Precision Broadband is an employee-based contract service provider based in suburban Columbus Ohio. We supply Service and Installation Technicians to Cable/Broadband/Fiber and Internet providers throughout the Midwest. We have locations in Central Ohio, Northeast Ohio, Southwest Ohio, Northern Kentucky, Toledo Ohio, Sandusky Ohio and SE Michigan.