SUMMARY – Event Host
An Event Host ensures our guests receive exceptional attention, and service, while attending their event. These events include, but are not limited to, corporate events, and private events; such as corporate events, bar/bat mitzvahs, adult birthday parties etc… The highest standard of hospitality is always expected .
As an Event Host, it is your responsibility to INTERACT with the guests and ensure that you are creating a memorable experience for the them.
Hours are between 20-30 per week with the possible opportunity for additional hours. Weekday evenings and Weekends
Must be able to provide exceptional guest service to the client. Be fun, interactive, and creative while maintaining professionalism.
Duties of the Event Host include, but are not limited to:
• Greeting all event guests.
• Setup and breakdown of the event space.
• Making sure the event space is properly presented.
• Following event timeline
• Setup/Cleanup of all food/buffets
• Keeping in contact with the client and assist in any way possible to make their event an enjoyable one.
• Informing clients of rules/regulations.
• Checking out event and closes event tabs.
• Setup Audio Visual
Qualification & Skills
• Basic knowledge of food presentation and handling.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Good communications skills and being able to follow directions efficiently.
• Be able to lift at least 30lbs.
• Positive attitude. Ability to maintain a calm, composed presence in an often-fast paced environment where multiple tasks may occur simultaneously.
• 1 year Server or banquet experience required
• Available Weekday Evenings and Weekends
• Must be 19 years or older
AT ROLLHOUSE EVERYONE IS FAMILY
We consider everyone who comes through our doors guests at Our House, so giving you the very best time is what we care most about. So whether you are making memories with your kids, getting out for a much needed date night or sharing a beer or glass of wine with those who raised you – RollHouse is your home away from home. We have created an employee empowered environment based on trust and honesty. We currently have 7 locations and adding more quickly! Plenty of room for advancement. Lots of employee recognition. If this fits who you are, please apply.
Our purpose Statement:
Our purpose is to make every guest happy. We not only engage in charitable giving, but practice solidarity with every human. We thrive to treat every human being with dignity and respect, the way we all want to be treated. We are here to help each other learn, grow and succeed. Our employees and owners are family, we will invest in all to build brighter futures for anyone that is with us. We are to produce the best job you ever left, and the best experience a guest will ever have. We use this guiding purpose to build the best entertainment company in the world!