We are currently looking for a Digital Press Operator ! Candidate must be flexible and able to work independently as well as in a team environment. We foster a positive and respectful quality driven business environment that promotes continued learning and encourages employee improvement contributions. We are seeking a candidate that is willing and able to grow with the organization...
This is a second shift position working 1:30pm – 10:00pm, Monday through Friday occasional Saturdays.
• Review and follow job ticket instructions in accordance to company standard operating procedures.
• Maintain and perform daily equipment maintenance and repair.
• Collaborate with department managers to effectively prioritize print projects.
• Monitor color and image quality throughout the press run.
• Work collaboratively with assigned Team member.
• Experience working in a digital print production environment
• Experience working with variable data
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to troubleshoot basic issues with digital print equipment
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong mechanical skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Basic mathematical skills.
• The ability to occasionally lift 70 lbs.
• The ability to stand continuously during shift.
*Please note (Training will occur on 1st shift for a period of 3 weeks before moving candidate to 2nd shift permanently)*
Apply At 3812 Pierce St. Suite F Riverside Ca 92503***
We are a Staffing Service in California committed to our employees and making sure employees are treated as people, not a number! At Sync Staffing, you are not just a temp- you are an employee!